Dresscode – Summer eComm Intern
The Dresscode team is looking for an intern that can help build and implement eCommerce activities for the brand. This person will learn about online merchandising, social commerce, SEO, website structure and have the opportunity to help grow and drive business for Dresscode.
- Online Product build
- Management of the different Dresscode digital store properties
- Looking for opportunities to grow traffic and conversion online
- Can meet engagement goals
- Communication/Business/Marketing/Consulting Background
- Excellent written skills
- Has a passion for social commerce, retail, fashion and technology
- Has the ability to grow large, engaged inspired brand followers
- Understands social media
- Is a self-starter and problem solver
- Works under limited direction
- Can manage own time and schedule
- Wants to learn
- Basic understanding or wants to learn and understand SEO
- At the digression of the intern as necessary. Starting as soon as possible.
- The total expected hours per week: 10 to 15 hours per week as work is completed.
- Example breakdown of work/week:
- 8 hours product build
- 6 hours business grow
- 3 hours of industry research i.e.:
- Integrated marketing
- It is up to the intern to manager their time accordingly
- No compensation will be provided
- Intern will receive 1 Dresscode Bracelet
- Intern may be invited to additional events
- Intern will get at a minimum 2 consulting introductions to ecommerce executives
- Will learn project management skills
- May be eligible for class credit
- Possibility long term paid work
- Meet and work with other Dresscode Interns
College or graduate student, preferability in Chicago or South Bend, but can be remote.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.